Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Leapfrog Learning Table

We recently purchased the Leapfrog Animal Adventure Learning Table for our one year old son. We chose the primary color model for our son, but it also comes in a girly color version. The great thing about this product is that the legs are removable, so it can be used with younger babies who cannot stand up yet. Simply take the legs off and your baby can sit on the floor and play. The Leapfrog Animal Adventure Learning Table encourages your baby to learn to stand up. When your child is ready, you can attach the legs to the table. It will motivate your child to support his/her weight while they use the table to help balance so they are able to push the buttons and see the lights. The table is designed for ages 6 - 36months. My son loves any toy that makes music and/or lights up, so this Learning Table and many other products from Leapfrog are perfect for his developmental stage right now. He loves to be in control; what toddler doesn't, right? I think its's because he's learning about cause and effect (when I push this button, I hear music). My kids love the adorable songs this table plays. My four year old has already learned the words to many of the songs and enjoys singing along with it. My one year old loves to dance to the music and we love watching him! The Learning table has two different modes, which is great for mom because I won't get tired of listening to the same few songs. The music mode has over 30 unique songs and musical activities. The learning mode is awesome for my son because it is interactive. It helps him learn about numbers, colors, opposites, and letters. My favorite thing about the Leapfrog Animal Adventure table is that it has a low/high volume control! The table features an interactive drum that lights up when my son hits it and piano keys that teach counting. It also has a fish rattle that he can spin and watch the little balls inside move around. My one year old has no trouble turning the pages of the little flip book. He enjoys opening and closing the hippo's mouth to peek at himself in the little mirror hidden underneath. This table is also good for building my son's fine motor skills as he slides and flips the different movable parts. We are very pleased with the Learning Table. It is educational and my son has so much fun dancing along to the music. Purchase the Leapfrog Animal Adventure Learning Table for $34.99  

No comments:

Post a Comment